- To clean silver jewellery you can use warm soapy water or a soft polishing cloth, for rose gold plated jewellery do not use an abrasive cleaner as this will remove the plating.
- Jewellery should be kept in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- To prevent silver jewellery from tarnishing store in zip lock plastic bag and/or in acid free tissue paper.
- Rose gold plating may slightly fade, to prolong the plating store the jewellery correctly and remove when bathing or using a swimming pool.
- Cosmetics and perfume can react with precious metals so it is advisable to apply cosmetics first prior to wearing.
- Store your jewellery in separate bags or soft pouches to prevent them from scratching.